Still have questions? Read our FAQ!
1. Is the Alora Lift suitable for sports, yoga and other athletic activities?
Absolutely! That's because Alora Lift offers complete back support and always stays in place. This means that you can complete your exercise routine safely, without having to worry about anything slipping, your back hurting and, at the same time, protect your delicate breast tissue from trauma.
2. I’m confused about my size. How do I know which size to order?
You can always refer to our sizing guide, above. However, for best results and to make sure you’re getting the best size, we recommend that you actually do measure yourself beforehand. Here’s an easy way to do it.
- Measure your band. Wear a lightly lined (non-push-up) bra so your breasts are as close to natural as possible. Wrap a measuring tape directly under your breasts. Make sure it’s directly parallel with the bottom of the bra band.
- Now measure your bust. Place the tape at the fullest part of your bust. Make sure it’s parallel to your band again.
- Subtract the band size from your bust size to find the right cup size. Every inch equals one cup size up.
3. I have sensitive skin. Is Alora Lift right for me?
Yes. Alora Lift is laboratory tested and quite suitable for sensitive skin.
4. What happens if I don’t like the Alora Lift?
Each Alora Lift piece is covered by a full 30-days of total satisfaction guarantee.
This means that If for any reason you don’t have a positive experience, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Our support team will be available for you 24/7/365, every step of the way.
In other words, there is absolutely no risk or reason for you to not order today.
5. When will Alora Lift arrive?
The demand for Alora Lift is quite incredible.
As this is an exclusive edition, any order placed today will take around 10-14 days to be delivered.
We recommend that you reserve your spot and order immediately before wait time increases further.
6. How do I contact you if I have any more questions?
If you have any further questions, please contact us at the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.