Still have questions? Check our FAQ
1. Is the Butterfly Lift suitable for athletic activities?
We would not recommend that you wear the Butterfly Lift during high impact sports. Our bra is designed for everyday use and low impact activities.
2. I’m confused about my size. How do I know which size to order?
You can always refer to our sizing guide, above. However, for best results and to make sure you’re getting the best size, we recommend that you actually do measure yourself beforehand. Here’s an easy way to do it.
- Measure your band. Wear a lightly lined (non-push-up) bra so your breasts are as close to natural as possible. Wrap a measuring tape directly under your breasts. Make sure it’s directly parallel with the bottom of the bra band.
- Now measure your bust. Place the tape at the fullest part of your bust. Make sure it’s parallel to your band again.
- Subtract the band size from your bust size to find the right cup size. Every inch equals one cup size up.
3. I have sensitive skin. Is the Butterfly Lift right for me?
Yes. Butterfly Lift is laboratory tested and quite suitable for sensitive skin.
4. When will the Butterfly Lift arrive?
The demand for the Butterfly Lift is quite incredible.
As this is an exclusive edition, any order placed today will take around 10-14 days to be delivered.
We recommend that you reserve your spot and order immediately before wait time increases further.