Who thought we’d need to be vigilant with buying them? But we do.
Let’s face it: Bras are complicated things to buy. But here, we try to make them easy for you so you can breeze through work, life and play while also making your bras last longer!
1. Find and wear your perfect fit: This is easier said than done. And it is the foremost problem women face when buying a bra. A wrong size easily wears out the bra which is why it’s important to find your right fit - which is why what comes next is so important!
2. Band size matters: If you’re choosing a bra based only on the cup size, it’s probably giving you so many aches. Here’s the thing: cup sizes are actually related to band size. You could be an A with one band size and a C with another (nope, we’re not kidding). So if you decide to change your band size, you’d need to change your cup size too
[Hint: when you go down a band size, try going up a cup size for a great fit!]
3. Is your (back) band higher than the underwire? If it is, it’s not going fit well. Make sure that’s not the case!
4. Stop wearing your bra two days in a row: We know you have a favourite, but this is a bad idea. Wearing it continuously weakens it. Want your straps and elastic intact? Give them a day or two to breathe too!
5. Hand-washing your bras is ideal: But slow-spinning doesn’t hurt either (we’ve designed our bras to withstand that anyway).
Bonus tip: Don’t settle!
Women are wired to think bras are uncomfortable and will remain so. We get tired of finding the right size and just settle for one that “sort of” fits. Our question is: why?
Now that you know what you can do on your end to extend the life of your bra, let us do our bid to help you find your perfect Bra-mate.
For more queries, feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.