You Asked, We Answered
1. I’m confused about my size. How do I know which size to order?
You can select your size and color after you click the 'Choose your Product' button.
However, for best results and to make sure you’re getting the best size, we recommend that you actually do measure yourself before you order. Here’s an easy way to do it:
- Measure your band. Wear a lightly lined (non-push-up) bra so your breasts are as close to natural as possible. Wrap a measuring tape directly under your breasts. Make sure it’s directly parallel with the bottom of the bra band.
- Now measure your bust. Place the tape at the fullest part of your bust. Make sure it’s parallel to your band again.
- Subtract the band size from your bust size to find the right cup size. Every inch equals one cup size up.
2. Can Lina Lift adjust its size to match changes in my cup size and shape?
We understand that slight bustline and breast variations happen due to our natural menstrual cycles, weight loss or weight gain. Lina Lift's material, an elastane mix, allows natural elasticity with no extra body pressure. That means the brassier-style design can accomodate size changes in both ways - length-wise and width-wise.
3. Is the Lina Lift suitable for sports, yoga and other athletic activities?
Absolutely! That's because Lina Lift offers complete back support and always stays in place. This means that you can complete your exercise routine safely, without having to worry about anything slipping, your back hurting and, at the same time, protect your delicate breast tissue from trauma.
4. When will Lina Lift arrive?
The demand for Lina Lift is quite incredible.
As this is an exclusive edition, any order placed today will take around 10-14 days to be delivered.
We recommend that you reserve your spot and order immediately before wait time increases further.