Still have questions? Check our FAQ
1. Does Luma Care’s IPL really destroy hair roots?
Thanks for your question! Luma Care’s IPL technology breaks the cycle of hair regrowth through an intense, broad-spectrum pulse of light that targets specific structures and chromophores in hair (e.g melanin). At any one time, not all hair follicles are ‘active’, and only active hair follicles can be affected by the treatment.
‘Inactive’ hair follicles can be treated as they become ‘active’ over time, which is why an average of 8 to 10 weekly treatments is required to remove visible hair. .
Simply put, if you use Luma Care according to schedule, you won't have to worry about hair growth again.
2. How well does this work on dark and thick hair?
Absolutely! In fact, the thicker and darker the hair the better Luma Care works.
3. Can men use it on their chest, back and facial hair?
Yes. Luma Care can be used anywhere on the body. We recommend a low to medium power level for the sensitive facial and neck area to ease the skin into the treatment and avoid irritation.
4. Is this suitable for a fair/medium skin tone with light/medium thin hair to use on your arms (and fingers)?
Skin tone and hair type are not an issue at all. Generally speaking, the darker and thicker the hair, the easier it will be to remove it.
5. Does hair grow back if you stop using it, same as before?
Even if you’re naturally very hairy, the hair will not grow back as before. After about 6 to 8 weeks you might start experiencing some growth, but it will be much slower than before.
6. Do you need gel and glasses to use this?
No. There’s no extra equipment needed.
7. How many flashes can you use before it’s done?
Luma Care’s system lasts for 150.000 flashes - the equivalent of 9 years or more depending on usage!
8. What is the recommended minimum age to use this product?
The recommended minimum age for Luma Care is 15. In those cases, we still recommend adult supervision.
9. When will the Luma Care arrive?
The demand for Luma Care is quite incredible.
As this is an exclusive edition, any order placed today will take around 10-14 days to be delivered.
We recommend that you reserve your spot and order immediately before the wait time increases further.