Still have questions? Check our FAQ
1. How exactly do I use my Nicole Curler?
- Choose your desired temperature and curling timer as a guide (15S/17S/19S).
Hold the Nicole Curler vertically with the digital control side facing the head.
- Take a ¾” to 1” section of hair and insert it into the opening of the curl chamber in a 90° angle. If larger sections are used, hair may be tangled.
- Insert sectioned hair into the curling chamber.
- Press and continuously hold the arrow button in the desired direction to curl the hair. The hair strand will be automatically curled into the chamber and the rotating will stop.
- You will hear 4 beeps once the curl is set.
- Remove the tool gently from the hair.
- Use a smaller section of hair for defined curls.
- Use a larger section of hair for less defined curls.
- If hair becomes tangled, the Spin n Curl will beep continuously and the display will read RESET.
- Push the power button on the Spin n Curl to turn off and gently remove the tangled hair by pulling out thin strands, section by section, until all the hair has been removed.
2. Will Nicole Curler tangle up my hair?
Based on our experience and the experience of our customer's hair “tangling” just doesn’t happen.
All that being said, in case your hair (somehow) gets stuck, here’s what you should do:
First, press the arrow towards the opposite curling direction.
Second, remove the power cord from the outlet so that the heat turns off.
Then, gently tug your hair out.
Your hair will be freed after a few gentle pulls, if not instantly.
3. Is Nicole Curler good for short hair?
Absolutely. “Nicole Curler” works great for all hair lengths. And short hair makes for beautiful bouncy curls.
We recommend a hair length of 10 cm to get started.
4. Is Nicole Curler good for long hair?
Of course! Nicole Curler is designed to give women with long hair the bombshell look normally reserved for stars and icons. That being said, other factors (the weather, humidity and more) can affect your curls.
As such, if you have really long hair, we recommend that you also use a styling product to keep them in place.
5. Can I have “too much hair” for Nicole Curler?
Not really. The only issue you might have is that it might take a tiny bit longer to curl your entire head.
To give you an estimate, in our experience, the average woman (mid-to-long hair) takes roughly 10 to 15 minutes from start to finish.
6. Can I use Nicole Curler with wet hair?
No. We would not advise that. Nicole Curler should only be used on dry hair.
It is okay to apply styling products beforehand (oils, sheens, etc.).
7. How do I clean my Nicole Curler?
To clean your Nicole Curler kindly follow the instructions below:
- Press the power button and insert the barrel cleaner that came with your order into the curler's chamber.
- Turn the curler on and it will automatically detect that it’s in cleaning mode.
- Press one of the arrows and the cleaning function will start, doing all the work for you.
After it’s done, you can remove the barrel cleaner. We recommend that you then clean the surface with a damp cloth.
8. When will the Nicole Curler arrive?
The demand for Nicole Curler is quite incredible.
As this is an exclusive edition, any order placed today will take around 10-14 days to be delivered.
We recommend that you reserve your spot and order immediately before the wait time increases further.
9. How do I contact you if I have any more questions?
If you have any further questions, please contact us at the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.