Still have questions? Check our FAQ
1. How can I use Nicole Dry n’ Style?
Kindly follow the instructions below:
- For faster results, towel dry hair to remove excess water, then run a comb through damp hair to de-tangle for best results.
- Separate hair into manageable sections.
- For smooth blowouts, place the Volumizer close to the roots and brush down toward the ends. The mixed nylon-pin with rounded tips quickly detangle, while tufted bristles with boar technology gently grip hair to smooth out hair.
- For voluminous blowouts, place the Volumizer under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. For Extra lift at the roots, hold the Volumizer for 2 to 3 seconds under the roots.
- To curl ends IN, place the Volumizer UNDER the ends and hold or 2 to 3 seconds before rotating inward. To curl ends OUT, place the Volumizer OVER the ends and hold for 2 to 3 seconds before rotating outward
2. What happens if I don’t like the Nicole Dry n' Style?
If you’re still trying to make a decision, it might be useful to know that each Nicole Dry n' Style unit is covered by a full 30-days of total satisfaction guarantee.
If for any reason you don’t have a positive experience, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Our support team will be available to you 24/7/364, every step of the way.
In other words, there is absolutely no risk or reason for you to not order today.
3. When will the Nicole Dry n' Style arrive?
Demand for the Nicole Dry n' Style is proving to be quite incredible and our stock is extremely limited - only 200 units left!
As this is an exclusive edition, any order placed today will take around 10-14 days to be delivered.
We recommend that you reserve your spot and order immediately before wait time increases.