Still have questions? Check our FAQ
1. Can I use Nicole Style on my curly hair?
Absolutely! Nicole Style works with all hair types, whether they’re straight or curly or anything in between. To get the best possible results, however, and depending on how curly your hair is, we recommend that you do try to straighten your hair a bit beforehand.
2. How do I use the Nicole Style?
It’s quite easy. Please, kindly follow the instructions below:
- Wash and dry your hair, removing conditioners, oils, and other hair products.
- Brush it out with your comb or brush.
- Pick a small thin section of hair and insert it into Nicole Style. Press the button that's facing the floor (green light means it’s working)
- Run it through your hair downwards, like a flat iron. We recommend up to three passes per section.
- Repeat until you’ve covered all hair sections. The entire process takes about 15 minutes on average.
3. I’m afraid to try it. What if it chops off my hair?
Nicole Style features our latest Surgy-Trim technology. It’s specifically designed to target dead ends while leaving the rest of your hair intact.
This means that our product, unlike scissors, will preserve the length and volume of your hair guaranteed.
But please. Don’t take our word for it. We urge you to check out what our customers say in the review section.
4. Okay, I get it. But what if I still don’t like it?
If you’re still trying to make a decision, it might be useful to know that each Nicole Style is covered by 30-days of full satisfaction guarantee.
We understand that ordering online may often be difficult. This is why we have a support team, available for you 24/7/364.
If for any reason you don’t have a positive experience, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with your purchase.
In other words, there is absolutely no risk or reason for you to not order today
5. When will the Nicole Style arrive?
Our team is working overtime to meet the incredible demand the Nicole Style (thousands delivered just this month!).
As this is an exclusive edition, any order placed today will take around 10-14 days to be delivered.
We recommend that you reserve your spot and order immediately before the wait time increases further.