1. Is the leather waterproof?
Yes, the leather outer material is waterproof, which is especially handy in winter conditions. The Triennale will also wick away any kind of moisture, oil or spills.
2. How do I care for the leather?
- Keep the leather clean. Try to brush your leather down with a damp cloth at least once a week.
- Start by brushing off any dirt of grime from the leather with your hand, then switch to a damp cloth.
- Do not use any soaps or cleansers.
- Dry your leather slowly.
- For best results, apply a light, even coat of boot oil or all natural leather conditioner to leather with fingers, cloth, or sponge.
3. When will the Triennale arrive?
The demand for Triennale is quite incredible.
As this is an exclusive edition, any order placed today will take around 10-14 days to be delivered.
We recommend that you reserve your spot and order immediately before the wait time increases further.
4. How do I contact you if I have any more questions?
If you have any further questions, please contact us at the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.