Spring Sale: -70%
Dermi Pure by Nicole
This amazing tool uses ultrasonic vibration to painlessly remove blackheads, dead skin cells, and deep clogged dirt up to 5mm deep!
- Banishes acne, blackheads, oil, dead skin cells and dirt with just one short session a week!
- Deeply exfoliates the skin for complete facial renewal with 30,000 Hz per second of ultrasonic waves
- Boosts cell activity and collagen production to keep skin moisturized and firm with micro-current pulse technology
- Helps skin absorb nutrients more easily by refining larger molecules such as VC and collagen with sonic vibration
- Works in the comfort and privacy of your home without the need for unnecessary appointments
Healthy glowing skin in just one short treatment a week
9.460 customers use Dermipure to banish clogged pores, acne, excess oil, blackheads (and whiteheads), dry, dull, and polluted skin. One short treatment a week, right after a hot shower is enough. No need for repeat appointments, painful peeling, reddish skin or any of that nonsense. Now you can get healthy glowing skin at home, in absolute comfort and privacy.
Exfoliating, tightening and health improvement procedure in your pocket
Not only does Dermipure remove the skin’s impurities, but it also leverages micro-pulse technology to boost collagen production by gently massaging and tightening the skin. At the same time, its high-frequency vibration helps the skin absorb nutrients more effectively which provides an easy healthy glow effect.
Recognized by leading experts as the gentlest face cleaning treatment
Ultrasonic skin cleanse is recognized as the gentlest face cleaning treatment because it doesn't harm the outer layer of the skin. This means you can use Dermipure in any season without any risk of reddish or sensitive skin or any other undesired complication.
Still have questions? Read our FAQ
1. Can I use Dermipure on dry skin?
No, we would not recommend it. The device must be used with skin scream or liquid.
2. Any other contraindications?
Yes. Children, pregnant women, and severe heart disease patients should not use this device. You should also not use the device around the eyes, on injured skin, and acne inflamed parts.
3. How do I disinfect the device after use?
It's quite simple. After use, please wipe the probe with dry cloth and disinfect it with alcohol.
4. When will it arrive?
Our team is working overtime to meet the incredible demand for Dermipure (thousands delivered just this month!). To get yours as early as possible, order immediately to reserve your spot before wait time increases. All orders placed today will take up to 4 weeks to ship.
5. Can I get Dermipure anywhere else?
The original Dermipure is not available anywhere else. Please don’t fall for buying malfunctioning cheap copies. The only place to order Dermipure is this page.