Dryfibre Towel by Nicole
Dry your hair in 3 minutes flat. Bye bye blowdryer!
Made with superfine composite microfibre bristles, this towel absorbs 80% more water than heavy cotton towels - allowing you to save time, and get dry hair naturally with zero heat damage.
- Ultra absorbent: Made with millions of microscopic fibres that naturally absorb water at a higher rate than other materials.
- Whisper soft: Eco friendly and extra gentle on your hair and skin.
- Portable: Wrap it up and take it with you anywhere - it's lightweight and perfect for travel.
- Never slips off: Closure button locks into your hair. Zero slipping or dripping.
- Smooth & protected: No more hair dryers, no more frizz, no more damage - made for all hair types.
Absorbs water like a drain
- Coral fleece material contains millions of microfibres.
- Instantly absorbs 800ml of water.
- Absorbs water on contact, no pressure required.
Save time, save your hair.
- Super fast, speeds up your routine.
- Natural drying creates silky smooth hair.
- Gentle and healthy drying process.
No more abuse.
- Never use a blowdryer again.
- No more split ends or frizzy hair.
- Creates stronger, silkier hair.
Easy and breezy.
- Super simple fold and twist.
- Extra secure button clamps gently.
- Extra light and easy to wear.
- Innovation in drying technology
- Superfine composite microfibre
- Naturally absorbs 80% more water than cotton
- Soft and friendly to hair and skin
- Portable and lightweight
- Secure button clip for zero slipping
- Protects hair from blowdryer damage
- Silky smooth every time
- Made for all hair types
- Material: Coral Fleece
- Colours: Brown, Pink, Purple, Blue, Yellow
- Size: 60x20 cm / 60x25 cm
Still have questions? Check our FAQ
1. What is the microfibre made of?
We have used coral fleece, also known as microfleece, to make the Dryfibre Towel. Microfleece is a double-sided fleece that is extra thin and extra soft. Because it's lightweight and does an excellent job of wicking moisture away from the body, microfleece is a popular choice for performance garments usually used in hiking in wet conditions - we just applied it to an everyday towel!
2. How do I clean it?
Make sure you take good care of your Dryfibre, and it will take care of you! Turn the Dryfibre Towel inside-out, and wash on the gentle cycle using cold water. It is best to air-dry the towel, but if you choose to dry in a machine, set your dryer to its lowest setting and remove the Dryfibre Towel promptly once the cycle is finished to prevent damage.
3. When will the Dryfibre Towel arrive?
The demand for Dryfibre Towel is quite incredible.
As this is an exclusive edition, any order placed today will take around 10-14 days to be delivered.
We recommend that you reserve your spot and order immediately before the wait time increases further.
4. How do I contact you if I have any more questions?
If you have any further questions, please contact us at the email@example.com e-mail address.