Easy Glutes by Nicole
Make it more perky than ever before without bulky legs - the Easy Glutes way!
Doing this simple glute-builder movement which targets all THREE glute muscles. No need to squat. No need for super long gym workouts. No more "sleeping", saggy lower glutes.
- Legs stay relaxed: Only builds the glute muscles for the perfect feminine butt-to-thighs ratio. No leg bulk
- Super effective: 2 15-minute sessions per weeks is all you need to sculpt. Visible results start within the month.
- Faster recovery: Because it only trains the muscles that matter. And faster recovery means faster shaping results.
- Easy to do: Unlike squats and deadlifts requires no special training, or supervision.
- Best for safety: No strain to the spine, knees or back. Can be done by anyone at any age.
Looking in the mirror and wondering where that curve is? Here's what to do
- Many of us develop what scientists call "dead glute syndrome" because we spend a lot of time sitting.
- The easiest way to "wake up" our sleeping glutes is to train them with exercises that attack all 3 glute muscles.
- Like Easy Glutes' special movement which builds the side butt, the upper butt, as well as the hard to reach under butt.
"But I do squats and lunges at the gym!" Here's why it rarely works
- Truth: Squats, lunges, deadifts are not glute isolation exercises. They're leg exercises.
- They're great for size and strength but they build big, bulky legs. The final butt-to-thighs ratio often looks masculine.
- This is why models and fitness competitors often focus on doing glute-builder isolation workouts.
They know the big "secret". Movements like Easy Glutes' are the best way to sculpt!
- Easy Glutes isolates the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and the hidden gluteus minimus.
- Doesn't cause unnecessary, macho leg bulk. Protects the spine and knee joints.
- Every contraction sculpts and develops a rounder, firmer booty - shaping from ALL angles.
How do I start? How soon will I see results?
- Start with just 15-minutes per session, 2 sessions per week.
- Because you only focus on glutes recovery is faster, which means faster results.
- Experience rapid results - including size, firmness, and power - within the first month.
- Best glute sculpter isolation exercise.
- Builds a feminine figure. Unlike squats and lunges does not cause bulk.
- Fast recovery. Fast results. No super long gym workouts required.
- Material: ABS plastic
- Color: Blue, Pink, Purple, Green
- Size: 25 cm x 10 cm
1. How exactly do I perform the exercise?
It's very easy. Simply put the Easy Glutes' inside your legs, bring your heels close together and separate your tiptoes. Then simply press hard and slowly, activating the buttocks, pelvic floor, and even the abdominals.
2. Who is Easy Glutes suitable for?
Easy Glutes is suitable for anyone who wants to develop a stronger, rounder butt. It's designed to be effective for every level, from fitness enthusiasts to a newbie that has never worked out before. Nearly everyone (except athletes, sprinters, etc.) can improve their glutes with Easy Glutes.
3. Why should I buy this instead of doing the usual exercises?
It's simple. No other device isolates all THREE gluteal muscles at the same time. Easy Glutes' special butt-building innovation literally forces glutes to grow. What's more, precisely because it isolates them, you waste no precious recovery time on other leg muscles. This means you avoid the dreaded (and even macho) bulky legs look, and get the best results in minimum time.
4. Will I need any other equipment or gym membership to grow my glutes?
Nope. Easy Glutes' is a complete solution. You may of course combine it with other forms of exercise if you enjoy working out, but you won't really have to.
5. When will the Easy Glutes arrive?
The demand for Easy Glutes is quite incredible.
As this is an exclusive edition, any order placed today will take around 10-14 days to be delivered.
We recommend that you reserve your spot and order immediately before the wait time increases further."
6. How do I contact you if I have any more questions?
If you have any further questions, please contact us at the email@example.com e-mail address.