Winter Sale: -70%
Gwen Lift by Nicole
- Super smooth and comfortable under clothes. Forget slipping, forget poking!
- Keeps breasts naturally perky, preventing them from sagging!
- Complete back support, all day all night long. Goodbye back ache!
- Tested, tried and true. No redness, no itching, zero sweating.
- Long-lasting. Wear it for years, hassle-free!
All bras are beautiful, but some are better than others.
It's been said that "if you don't want your boobs to hit your knees by the time you're 30, always wear a bra, even to bed." Studies prove it. But not all bras are made equal. Some slip, others leave dents on your shoulders and don’t get us started on annoying “boob sweat”. But when it comes to Gwen Lift...
Women envy it... and men love it!
But Gwen Lift is not just about sex appeal (though a two cup boost certainly counts!). It is also comfort, freedom and trust. Feeling limitless and perfectly comfortable, even as you run. Nothing will slip. No sweat will build up. Support lasts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, eliminating back pain and preventing your breasts from sagging. But most importantly…
You don’t need to crack the Da Vinci Code to find your size!
Whether you’re a small-busted fairy or a gal with large, bountiful boobs Gwen Lift is there for you. Before you order 3-4 Gwen Lifts for you and your girls, make sure you refer to our size guide. And remember. The demand for a solid, sag-preventing bra is incredibly high. So get Gwen Lift now, while the information is still fresh on your mind!
Gwen Lift at a glance
- The best fitting bra you’ve ever worn! Boosts size without squeezing you to death.
- Designed to prevent breasts from sagging.
- Forget redness, itching, sweating and most importantly, back ache.
- Wear it for years hassle-free!
- Smooth and comfortable all day long, even when running. Don’t worry, nothing slips.
Still have questions? Read our FAQ!
1. Is the Gwen Lift suitable for sports, yoga and other athletic activities?
Absolutely! That's because Gwen Lift offers complete back support and always stays in place. This means that you can complete your exercise routine safely, without having to worry about anything slipping, your back hurting and, at the same time, protect your delicate breast tissue from trauma.
2. I’m confused about my size. How do I know which size to order?
You can always refer to our sizing guide, above. However, for best results and to make sure you’re getting the best size, we recommend that you actually do measure yourself beforehand. Here’s an easy way to do it.
- Measure your band. Wear a lightly lined (non-push-up) bra so your breasts are as close to natural as possible. Wrap a measuring tape directly under your breasts. Make sure it’s directly parallel with the bottom of the bra band.
- Now measure your bust. Place the tape at the fullest part of your bust. Make sure it’s parallel to your band again.
- Subtract the band size from your bust size to find the right cup size. Every inch equals one cup size up.
3. I have sensitive skin. Is Gwen lift right for me?
Yes. Gwen Lift is laboratory tested and quite suitable for sensitive skin.
4. What happens if I don’t like the Gwen lift?
Each Gwen Lift piece is covered by a full 30-days of total satisfaction guarantee.
This means that If for any reason you don’t have a positive experience, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Our support team will be available for you 24/7/365, every step of the way.
In other words, there is absolutely no risk or reason for you to not order today.
5. When will Gwen Lift arrive?
The demand for Gwen Lift is quite incredible.
As this is a limited edition, any order placed today will take maximum around 10-14 days to be delivered.
We recommend that you reserve your spot and order immediately before wait time increases further.
6. Can I get Gwen Lift anywhere else?
The original Gwen Lift is only available online, through this page, and you will not find it in stores.
As a still growing company, we decided to go straight-to-online because selling retail is currently prohibitively expensive.