Spring Sale: -70%
Fast, easy, and gloriously luxurious curls.
- Privately released (and previously available only to Haute Couture models), the Nicole Curler makes it impossible to have a bad hair day.
- Exclusive “Haute Couture” heating system, for maximum hair health, shine, and longevity
- Easy to use and easy to master, it takes seconds to go from flat to curly. Curls last for 48 hours or more!
- Built-in safety mechanism for foolproof operation. No tangling, no burning, no mess.
- Fully functional with all hair lengths - from short, to medium, to really long.
Seductive Curls Now Easily Available At Your Fingertips
Style and fashion trends change frequently, but curly hair is eternal and widely recognized as the sexiest. Now and forever.
Now everyone, even girls with straight, flat hair can rock Queen curls easier than ever before.
Why Nicole Curler Is Different
Curlers, straighteners, and dryers all dehydrate and damage hair.
“Nicole’s” high-tech heating system, in contrast, is made for career models that need longevity and shine.
This makes Nicole an extremely valuable asset for any woman whose hair is beginning to grow dry and brittle.
Nicole Curler Works As Easy As 1, 2, 3
Pick a lock of your hair and insert it into “Nicole’s” curl-chamber (30 cm long). Then press and hold the arrow button.
When you hear 4 beeps it means the curl is formed, and you can gently remove your hair from the curl-chamber.
Simplicity and practicality are the core of the product’s design philosophy. After all, it’s made for models that need to get ready in a snap. Now, you can too.
Rock Those Queen Curls With Confidence
Get your curls done the smart way. Nicole Curler is the easiest and fastest way to look like a Queen (or Princess) in 2019. Try it or not, the choice is yours.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Side smart curl guards technology for fabulous, lasting curls like top-models.
- High tech digital temperature display, for maximum security and personal care.
- Natural flowing open design and swivel cord for fast and easy usage.
- European plug
- Available in Black
Still have questions? Check our FAQ
1. How exactly do I use my Nicole Curler?
- Choose your desired temperature and curling timer as a guide (15S/17S/19S).
Hold the Nicole Curler vertically with the digital control side facing the head.
- Take a ¾” to 1” section of hair and insert it into the opening of the curl chamber in a 90° angle. If larger sections are used, hair may be tangled.
- Insert sectioned hair into the curling chamber.
- Press and continuously hold the arrow button in the desired direction to curl the hair. The hair strand will be automatically curled into the chamber and the rotating will stop.
- You will hear 4 beeps once the curl is set.
- Remove the tool gently from the hair.
- Use a smaller section of hair for defined curls.
- Use a larger section of hair for less defined curls.
- If hair becomes tangled, the Spin n Curl will beep continuously and the display will read RESET.
- Push the power button on the Spin n Curl to turn off and gently remove the tangled hair by pulling out thin strands, section by section, until all the hair has been removed.
2. Will Nicole Curler tangle up my hair?
Based on our experience and the experience of our customer's hair “tangling” just doesn’t happen.
All that being said, in case your hair (somehow) gets stuck, here’s what you should do:
First, press the arrow towards the opposite curling direction.
Second, remove the power cord from the outlet so that the heat turns off.
Then, gently tug your hair out.
Your hair will be freed after a few gentle pulls, if not instantly.
3. Is Nicole Curler good for short hair?
Absolutely. “Nicole Curler” works great for all hair lengths. And short hair makes for beautiful bouncy curls.
We recommend a hair length of 10 cm to get started.
4. Is Nicole Curler good for long hair?
Of course! Nicole Curler is designed to give women with long hair the bombshell look normally reserved for stars and icons. That being said, other factors (the weather, humidity and more) can affect your curls.
As such, if you have really long hair, we recommend that you also use a styling product to keep them in place.
5. Can I have “too much hair” for Nicole Curler?
Not really. The only issue you might have is that it might take a tiny bit longer to curl your entire head.
To give you an estimate, in our experience, the average woman (mid-to-long hair) takes roughly 10 to 15 minutes from start to finish.
6. Can I use Nicole Curler with wet hair?
No. We would not advise that. Nicole Curler should only be used on dry hair.
It is okay to apply styling products beforehand (oils, sheens, etc.).
7. How do I clean my Nicole Curler?
To clean your Nicole Curler kindly follow the instructions below:
- Press the power button and insert the barrel cleaner that came with your order into the curler's chamber.
- Turn the curler on and it will automatically detect that it’s in cleaning mode.
- Press one of the arrows and the cleaning function will start, doing all the work for you.
After it’s done, you can remove the barrel cleaner. We recommend that you then clean the surface with a damp cloth.
I love this curler, it’s awesome and easy! I watched a couple videos online to get the gist but once you get it you can get your hair done in no time! Just make sure you’re twirling your strands a litle while inserting them in the curler. That just eases the whole thing even more. Overall I like it and will recommend it!
as someone who finds hair-curling tough in general, this is a boon! I’m totally blown away by the simple spin and curl tech. It’s super simple and gives fantastic results!!!
For the price it’s amazing! I have really long hair but they didn’t get caught up at all. Jammed once but it beeps and releases the hair right away. I’m quite impressed
Easy to use and curls really well! Size of the curls will be pretty uniform but you can easily style them or loosen them.Totally recommend it!
This is so much better than a normal curling iron. All you got to do is place a section of your hair onto the tip and push a button and it’ll do the rest. Makes getting ready way easier. I gifted to a friend too and she thought the setup would be tough but it wasn’t. Now she uses it almost every other day